Be Mine .....

I hope that everyone is having a great week! It's that time of year for me to start working 11 hour days ! You know...accounting :-(....W-2's, 1099's, Tax stuff...Ugh!!!




I know it's WAY after Halloween...but I just had to share this picture of my new Grandbaby Libby!! She's so precious and always has that tongue sticking out !



Here's a quick card to share. I printed the backround paper from one of my digital papers. Used Basic Grey for the trim, Sandylion stickers, and a button from JoAnn's. The flower in the middle of the heart is a rub-on from October Afternoon. And I used a lace dolly.







Thanks so much for stopping by!



Char

3 comments:

Annette said...

Your grandbaby is precious, what a cute photo! I love your new card and the background paper is awesome! Your layouts on your cards are always perfect and always come together so nicely!

Conibaer said...

I´m here for the first time and had fun looking at all you beautiful creations. I´ll surely come back!
This card is great too and your grandbaby sooo cute!

Monique said...

Wow what a beautiful card! I love it!