It's raining , It's pouring !!!

Well, weve finally got the rain weve been needing....Thank goodness. Maybe this year the lake will be enjoyable!!! Here's a quick Valentines card to share this morning. Made with last year's Cosmo Cricket. I just loved this line. I hope everyone has a great week...and if you have little one's enjoy them on Christmas vacation!! They grow up too fast!! I sure loved to see my grandaughter open presents this year ! But she would hardly stay still long enough for pictures!!!




Char

2 comments:

Annette said...

What a pretty card! I love the little heart trim and the knot in the heart. Isn't it nice to make something else besides Christmas cards now, I'm looking forward to all the upcoming holidays this next year. Happy New Year!

Pearl said...

I loved seeing your beautiful Christmas creations below ! These CC pps for Valentine's are just lovely too !