Christmas is almost here....already!

Where does the time go? I have so much to do still.....put up the tree, decorate, shop....It would be nice to have two weeks off from work to get ready for Christmas!!!

Here's a card to share!






This mirror was a wonderful class I took from Tim Holtz!! It has a wonderul vintage feel to it. I made another one for my daughter for Christmas....Hope that she likes it!!
And this is another nutcracter that I painted for my grandaughter...I will give it to her one day. I loved painting him... I will have to paint another one for my other grandaughter....but I have awhile....she's only 4 months old lol!!!



Have a great weekend, and thank you for looking!! Char

2 comments:

Annette said...

WOW - I just love your projects you posted! The card is beautiful, the frame is spectacular and you did an awesome job on the nutcracker. Your grandaughter is going to cherish it!

Danielle said...

gorgeous stuff, that frame is amazing!!! I want one!