Believe in Christmas !


Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love how the spirit of christmas comes out in people. Their's more giving, more caring, and this year my grandaughter is 2 1/2 so it should be fun to see her face when she tears open those presents!! I bought a great big Mickey Mouse that you put outside....but I think I'll bring it into the house just to see her face light up!! My office at work is decorated in Mickey and she loves it!! I hope that everyone's holidays are the Merriest!!



Here's a card I did using Melissa Frances paper, rub ons, and glitter snowflake. Cuttlebug die cut for the orniment . Martha Stewart edge punch, and baker's twine and K & company snowflakes .








Thanks so much for visiting me!! Char

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Gorgeous card! I'm in a Christmas card swap with some friends and your card is great inspiration!

Anabelle said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I love how Santa is peeking out of the frame. ;)

Cardmaking Galore said...

Stunning! great colour combo!